Not a whole lot going on right now. Saturday, I went out and played Flag Football with Paul and the guys. We had about 15 guys initially, but lost a couple of guys to injuries. Personally, I had a really good day with an interception, a sack and a touchdown catch. The touchdown was a weird play where the defense got confused on who was covering who and I just ran out into the flat and waved my arms. When I got the ball I ran as fast and as hard as I could. I figured someone would catch me, but no one did.
Then Sunday I watched the Panthers play the Giants for Home Field in the playoffs. It was a great game that the Panthers ended up losing in overtime.
Everything now is gearing up for the Christmas Holidays. It should be fun.
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment